1. How to maintain kitchen and bathroom appliances?
1. Disinfection cabinet: Try to power on and disinfect once a day, which not only serves the purpose of antivirus, but also prolongs the service life of the disinfection cabinet. At the same time, it should be placed in a dry and ventilated place, not less than 30 cm away from the wall. Do not put water-filled tableware in the cabinet and use it infrequently, which will cause the electrical components and metal surfaces of the disinfection cabinet to be damp and oxidized, and it is easy to burn the pipe seat or other parts.
3. Range hood: When using the range hood, maintain air circulation in the kitchen to prevent the air in the kitchen from forming negative pressure and ensure the suction capacity of the range hood; in order to avoid excessive noise or vibration, oil dripping, oil leakage, etc. In the event of a situation, the range hood should be cleaned regularly to avoid excessive oil sticking on the motor, turbine and the inner surface of the range hood; it is best not to disassemble the range hood for cleaning without authorization, and should be operated by professionals from the manufacturer.
4. Water heater: always check whether the air supply pipe (rubber hose) is intact, whether there is aging or cracks, and if any abnormal phenomenon is found, it should be dealt with in time. The water filter should be cleaned regularly and observed for water leakage. It is necessary to entrust a qualified professional technician to check whether the heat exchanger is deposited and blocked every six months, and clean it in time to ensure the normal operation of the water heater.
2. How to buy kitchen and bathroom appliances?
1. Gas water heater:
When buying gas-fired hot water, safety is the key. The biggest feature of gas water heaters is the fast heating speed, which is easily reminiscent of safety issues. Indoor oxygen consumption is too much, or carbon monoxide produced by insufficient combustion cannot be discharged efficiently, and there is a certain safety hazard. In fact, after years of research and development, gas water heaters are already very reliable in terms of safety performance. It is recommended to choose a forced-exhaust gas water heater, the market price is about 1500-3000 yuan.
2. Range hood:
Is the gorgeous-looking European-style range hood really suitable for Chinese people? In the European-style lifestyle, cooking is more diverse, and there are not so many dishes that need to be stir-fried, so the smoke generated during cooking is relatively small. On the contrary, it is used to make Chinese dishes. The oily smoke produced is relatively large, so I suggest choosing a Chinese side suction or near suction hood. The budget is about 2,000 yuan. Decisively choose domestic products and save at least half of the budget.
3. Gas stove
There are generally two types of gas stoves: desktop and built-in. Users who pay attention to the integration of the kitchen during the decoration design can choose the built-in gas stove, which is more beautiful. In terms of performance, users also need to choose according to their eating habits, and high-power gas stoves can adapt to the radical cooking needs of the Chinese.